Saturday

Family Life

When you look at the question of personal success, it is impossible to ignore family life. Our families have undergone enormous changes in the last two decades. Today, we often live through the effects of the breakdown of the family unit. However, the family remains a source of joy, of security, of belonging and emotional stability. Within the family, we learn to share, to love, to take our individual responsibilities and to take pleasure in the company of others.

Today, I see that family life is part of my sense of values. I seek to reinforce and nurture my ties with other family members. I am willing to help them, comfort them and spoil them. I know that alone, life makes no real sense. So I seek to create sound, loving and lasting ties with my family.
S214

No comments: